The Science in Organic Skin Care
Vitamine™ for Anti-Aging & Brighter, Healthier Skin
Vitamine™ serums are specialists designed to deliver a high concentration of vitamin C. Although the formula is oil-and-water-based, it is created to have an oil-free texture. In fact, serums are described as having a velvety finish. The formulas do not leave an oily finish or irritate sensitive skin. People with sensitive skin should look for vitamin C serums that are specifically designed for their skin like Vitamine™.
The Antioxidant Power in Vitamine™ Skin Serums
- Act as an antioxidant – The process of oxidation damages the skin cells. Vitamine™ serums are rich in anti-oxidants that repair and renew the cells and give the skin a healthier look.
- Helps produce collagen – Collagen binds the cells of our body. Vitamine™ serums stimulates the synthesis of collagen in the skin which will give you a tighter, firmer and less sagged feel. It is a good first-step solution to treat the onset of wrinkles.
- Restores and regenerates – Vitamin C attacks the free radicals in your body and does hardcore damage management. If you have any acne scars left from your previous breakout, They'll fade with regular application.
- Protects you from the sun – Getting overexposed to the sun can cause hyper pigmentation and sun spotting. A Vitamine™ serums will counteract harmful effect of the sun and also decrease the chances of skin cancer by thickening the dermis layer. But it is important to note that a Vitamine™ serum cannot replace your sunscreen. A sunscreen provides the much needed SPF protection by shielding the outer layer of the skin.
How To Apply a Vitamine™ Skin Serum
After you’ve chosen a Vitamine™ serum, it is important that you use it right. Correct method of application will definitely increase its effectiveness :
- Dampen your face with water and start by applying the serum to your face and neck.
- Let it dry for some time and then apply a moisturizer, if possible use one with a sunscreen in it. It is important that you use the serum before moisturizing and not after. This is because the serum is easily absorbed into the skin, while moisturizers work on the surface. If you use the moisturizer first, your skin will not be able to absorb the vitamins in the serum.
- Vitamine™ serums are oil free preparations that are perfect for balancing oily skin by exfoliating naturally. Because of its exfoliating properties, it is a good idea to follow up a Vitamine™ serum application with a moisturizer, especially if you have sensitive skin.
- Lastly, after purchasing the serum, it’s a good idea to keep it refrigerated. This will keep the serum from oxidizing too quickly, and will give you a better result for the price.
Free Shipping in the USA. We Ship World Wide with Tracking